Why Choose Robert D. Samuels?
- Professional, responsive office staff
- Easy and convenient scheduling — we schedule you within a two-hour window so we don’t waste your day
- Thorough, detailed estimates provided in a timely manner
- Dedicated and skilled electricians
Fully stocked vans so our electrician can get the job done without multiple trips to the supply house
- Highest quality of workmanship guaranteed
- One-year extended warranty on all labor and material
- Attention to detail in every project
- Accurate and detailed invoices
- Accredited member of the Master Builders Association
- Owner of the company available to answer questions or comments
- Licensed, insured, and bonded – VA Class A License#15048
EXPERT HOME ELECTRIC A DIVISION OF ROBERT D. SAMUELS INC.
Since 1972 Robert D. Samuels has been serving homeowners, businesses in Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania, King George and the surrounding areas. We know that our success is measured by our performance; with that said, we hire only skilled, licensed electricians who love their trade and take pride in the quality of their work. They are highly trained professionals with the knowledge & experience necessary to provide the utmost safety of your electrical system. As part of Expert Home Electric, all employees are also background-checked and drug-tested before being hired, because we know how important it is for you to be able to trust who is in your home or business.
We are currently looking to add to our staff of service-oriented professional electricians. If you have at least 5 years experience in electrical service work this may be the next job for you. Applicants must hold a journeyman’s card and have a valid driver’s license. Are you ready to be the professional electrician we send into our customers’ homes and businesses? Our technicians are expected to dress and perform in a professional manner as they are a representative of our company. Remember this is SERVICE WORK for our residential and commercial customers not new construction work. We carry a Technician’s Seal of Safety which means all of our technicians are trained professionals, drug tested and background checked. All jobs are within a 25 mile radius of the Fredericksburg area.
Contact us at 540-710-5410 for more information.